Friday, January 30, 2009

Applied for College

I finally did it! I applied for college yesterday at Columbia Basin College here in Pasco. I paid the $28.30 for the general application fee and the $29.00 for the nursing application fee. I am so nervous about going back to school. I also sent off for my transcript from EWU. I sent off for Grays Harbor earlier this week. I now just need my high school transcript...guess I need to make a trip into Connell today. To bad they are not open on Saturday. I could just get one when I take the kids to basketball camp. Now my next worry is find ways to finance this new experience.

The first person I called was my sister, Wendy. She was really excited to hear that I actually did something to better my life. Then I called my husband. He was excited, too. I guess I'm doing the right thing after all.

No comments:

Post a Comment